At Greenlawn , we understand the significance of the celebration of one’s life and the establishment of a lasting memorial.
Greenlawn Memorial Gardens Cemetery, Mausoleum, Cremation Centre, Memorial Chapel, Visitation & Reception Centre
For over 70 years, families of Windsor and the surrounding communities have come to know Greenlawn Memorial Gardens and its solid reputation for caring, professional guidance. 50 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens dotted with mature trees, benches and a tranquil pond, Greenlawn is also home to a unique landmark that was built back in 1932. Nestled near the back of the cemetery is what has become fondly known as 'The Old Mausoleum'. Greenlawn Memorial Gardens continues to provide a peaceful and natural atmosphere for loved ones to gather and reminisce in any season.
AT A GLANCE
- Traditional burial gardens, with beautiful features and ornamentation including in-ground bronze memorials, personal family crypts and upright granite monuments
- Tranquil cremation gardens and walkways
- Above-ground columbarium niches
- Indoor Mausoleums with marble and glass-front columbarium niches for comfortable, year-round visitation
- Memorial benches and trees
- Serving all faiths and cultures
- Specializing in Pre-planning
- Payment options to suit any budget
- Arrangements are transferable to any Memorial Gardens location across Canada
- Offering many exclusive benefits when pre-planning at Greenlawn